Pro-Leaf CO2 Controller (PPM- B1)
The Pro-Leaf CO2 Controller (PPM-B1) is a digital CO2 controller that provides simple and precise control of a 220/240-volt CO2-generating device, such as CO2 Canisters with CO2 Regulators or Burners that use LP gas to generate CO2.
This controller has adjustable set points ranging from 400-2000 parts per million with an accuracy of +/-100 PPM and an adjustable deadband. A deadband can be compared to a sensitivity setting, where the device will stay OFF until the variance between the desired CO2 level and the actual CO2 level exceeds the deadband value.
A remote sensor, with 4.5m cable, accurately monitors you grow space’s PPM levels and relays this information to the controller for display in real-time.
An integrated photocell automatically disables the unit during the plants’ night cycle, when the grow-lights are off, as plants do not take up CO2 during their night cycle.
- A plug-and-play solution that monitors CO2 concentrations in your grow room.
- Automatically releases CO2 when needed in order to achieve optimal levels.
- Helps to maximize photosynthesis rates, for faster growth and bigger yields.
- Allows you to choose settings between 400ppm and 2000ppm.
- Very easy to program, with a clear display.
- Comes with a built-in photocell to check for dark periods.
- Doesn’t waste CO2 – only doses when necessary.
- Supplied with parts needed to mount the controller to a wall and also to hang the sensor.
- Teams up nicely with Autopilot CO2 Generators or the Dimlux CO2 Regulator.
- Also features a CO2 DOWN mode, if used to expel excess CO2 buildup.
- PLEASE NOTE: This unit comes with male and female earthed 2-pin plugs, so plug adaptors will be required for operation. ( Not included )
- Max Current: 10 amps.
- Sensor Cord Length: 4.5m
- Control Range: 400ppm to 2000ppm.
- CO2 Accuracy: 100ppm.
- Weight: 1kg