Eckosil Silicon Supplement 100ml
Eckosil Silicon Supplement – a low pH, organic, plant-available Silica Supplement (Orthosilicic Acid).
- Helps regulate the absorption of Calcium, Phosphorous, Potassium and Magnesium.
- Provides mechanical protection against external aggressors
- Enhances growth and yield
- Stronger, thicker stems, shorter internodes
- Resistance to bacterial and fungal diseases and insect attacks
- Alleviates salt stress ( good when plants are being fed with mineral nutrients ranges )
Silicon ( Si ) : 11.75 g/kg
Silicon Dioxide ( SiO2 ) : 25 g/kg
- This product is VERY ACIDIC – wear suitable, hand, eye and fascial protection when handling and mixing.
- NEVER ADD WATER TO ACID!!! Remember this with the rhyme: “Here lies Johnny, still and placid, because Johnny did add water to acid.” It is safe, however, to add acid to water.
If you add water to acid, you form an extremely concentrated solution of acid initially and the solution may boil very violently, splashing concentrated acid. If you add acid to water, the solution that forms is very dilute and the small amount of heat released is not enough to vaporize and spatter it.
- Keep away from pets, children, food, drink and animal feed
- Avoid contact with body parts
- In case of eye contact, thoroughly and immediately rinse with plenty of water
- Wash hands after use
- Replace cap properly after using
- Store in cool, dry, safe place
Foliar application: 0.3 to 0.5ml per liter of water.
Root feeding: 0.5 ml per liter.
Frequency: One dose of Eckosil Silicon Supplement per week, from seedling to just before harvest. Additional doses may be given during times of greatest physiological requirements.
Can be applied with other nutrients and can be used in hydroponic systems.
Available in 100ml and 250ml bottles.