Boveda 2-Way Humidity Control Pack - 4g
Boveda's patented 2-way humidity control continually responds to ambient conditions by adding or removing moisture to affect the enclosed environment and deliver the pre-determined RH (relative humidity) level printed on the pack.
- Preserves "SMELL" that's released after the grind. Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids, preserving the smell until use.
- Resealable high-barrier plastic bag is factory sealed. Keep the zipper closed, and you can expect these unwrapped Boveda to stay fresh for up to 2 years before you're ready to put them to use.
WHY IS RELATIVE HUMIDITY IMPORTANT FOR CANNABIS?
Terpene & Trichome Retention
Studies show a 15% higher terpene and trichome retention when storing cannabis with Boveda rather than without.* Why? Because Boveda creates and holds the ideal moisture content of your cannabis to optimize terpene retention.
Reverse Osmosis, Hyperfiltration Membrane
Boveda's hyperfiltration membrane inhibits the passage of impurities, ensuring that your cannabis is exposed to only clean, pure water vapour.
Improve Appearance & Aroma
Retaining 15% more trichomes means that your cannabis will look and smell better.
Boveda's patented 2-way humidity control ensures that your cannabis will be brought to equilibrium at its optimum moisture content—and stay there.
Boveda ensures that the relative humidity in your containers and packaging will be held below the point at which mould accelerates its growth, regardless of the outside environment—something other products cannot claim.
CHOOSING BETWEEN BOVEDA 58% RH AND 62% RH?
Ideal curing RH is between 58% and 62%.
Choosing between Boveda 58% RH and 62% RH is a personal preference depending on how you prefer your experience and what the humidity level is where you are located in South Africa. Some consumers choose 58% RH for a drier experience and 62% for more stickier experience.
For regularly opened jars/containers; If you are in In Durban's tropical climate you might want to go with the 58% and if you are in Cape Town's dry climate we suggest you go with the 62% route. 62% or 58%, your flower will be curing at the right humidity level and won't get over dry.
When curing with Boveda, burping for humidity control isn't necessary. Some cultivators still prefer to burp Boveda-protected cure to circulate air in bins and bags. Boveda is available for every container size and stage of storage or transport. Experience for yourself how much better it is with Boveda.
Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
HOW IS BOVEDA MADE?
- Boveda works on the scientific principle that certain salts combined with water will naturally regulate humidity. Our patents are on what makes this portable and usable in packaging and containers. The film that encases Boveda will only allow the transfer of water vapour and won't cause any damage to product or packaging through direct contact.
- All Boveda products are maintenance-free and require no activation. For medical instruments, we also know that several Boveda formulas are stable under gamma radiation sterilization.
WHICH BOVEDA SACHET SIZE IS PERFECT FOR YOU?
- 320 grams - 2.25kg (approximately the amount of flower recommended)
- 67 grams - 450g
- 8 grams - 28g
- 4 grams - 16g
MAXIMIZE PROFITS BY ELIMINATING EVAPORATION WITH BOVEDA!
Growers typically add more flower to their packaging to account for weight lost due to evaporation. Take a look at the numbers below to see just how much money you
can save by using Boveda in your packaging.
Grower’s pound (in grams): 475
Price per gram: R35.00
Pounds per harvest: 100
Harvests per year: 10
To compensate for evaporation, you’re giving away
21 grams per pound. That means...
You’re losing R735.00 per pound.
You’re losing R73,500.00 per harvest.
You’re losing R735,000.00 per year.
Using one Boveda per lb for curing/storage is
R30,000.00. Boveda will save you R705,000.00 per year
at your current volume.