BioFetoPower Bio-Fertilizer and Microbial Blend 1L
BioFetoPower Bio-Fertilizer and Microbial Blend: BioFetoPower is a soil revitalizer, whose formulation was developed to improve soil and rhizosphere structure.
In its formulation there are components that have a direct effect on the soil structure and, by its nutritive properties, it activates soil microflora, by inoculating beneficious microorganisms and by stimulating the formation of mycorrhizal fungi onto the plant root system. At the same time, it naturally stimulates the emission of new roots.
BioFetoPower Bio-Fertilizer and Microbial Blend contains:
- Bacillus Megaterium that act as Phosphorous solubilizing microorganism.
- Pseudomonas SPP that produce siderophores (iron-chelating compounds) that serve primarily to transport iron across cell membranes.
- Azospirillum Brasilense – a microorganism that has the ability to fix Nitrogen and produce phyto-hormones such as IAA.
- Nitric Nitrogen (N) : 22.15 g/kg
- Ureic Nitrogen (N) : 27.85 g/kg
- Potassium (K) : 40 g/kg
- Calcium (Ca) : 10 g/kg
BioFetoPower works quickly. As soon as the roots start to appear, they are quickly colonized by bacteria and fungi mycorrhizae – improving the plant root system, which in turn improves the plant’s ability to capture water and nutrients. Plants quickly become healthier and produce with a higher yield.
Beneficial effects of bacteria and microorganisms:
- Decomposes organic matter
- Fosters soil aggregate stability
- Recycles and regulates Carbon and N-P-K
- Fixes Nitrogen for plant uptake
- Increases the available plant root area
- Degrades pesticides
- Improves soil structure
- Helps control diseases
- OPEN CAP REGULARLY (or leave cap slightly unscrewed) to release CO2 buildup produced by the live microbes and beneficial bacteria present in the product! Store in cool, dry, safe area.
- Application rate: 1 to 2mls per liter, once per week, from the first appearance of roots until just before harvest….
- Mix 2mls per liter at the start of the growing cycle. Do this for 3 weeks.
- Switch to 1ml per liter after that.
- Shake gently before use